Webinar Replay: Pest Management, Minimizing Plan Losses through Fee Disclosure
Watch a replay of the fifth webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s Hidden Opportunities, Strategic Compliance Series, which focuses on how to use fee disclosure to leverage behavioral design, seek strategic advisors, and optimize plan efficiency.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Jack Towarnicky, LLM, JD, MBA, CEBS, attorney, strategy and compliance consultant
Beyond basic compliance, this series addresses how to strategically leverage the No Surprises Act and Transparency in Coverage to create a competitive advantage for both the employer and employees. This session focuses on how leveraging Fee Disclosure as a means of “Pest Management” to leverage behavioral design to align interests with your advisors to take a strategic approach and identify conflicts of interest and inferior value in services provided.
Fee Disclosure Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn that:
- It seems Congress doesn’t believe group health plan fiduciaries are knowledgeable about fees
- This may be a first step to shine light on fee reasonableness, conflicts of interest
- While the plan fiduciary remains responsible, advisors are put on notice to disclose
- Mere compliance ignores the opportunity to cultivate the organizational soil
- Leveraging Fee Disclosure as a means of “Pest Management” can:
- Identify conflicts of interest and inferior value in services provided
- Avoid advisors who haven’t already fully disclosed their compensation
- Seek advisors who take a strategic approach, cultivate your organizational soil
- Employ behavioral design to align interests
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. To that end, our team of consultants, including actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health, pharmacy, and legal resources are available to guide you through the strategy and compliance process. Please contact us: [email protected].
Watch the Hidden Opportunities: Pest Management, Minimizing Plan Losses through Fee Disclosure Webinar Replay below, or via Rumble.