Webinar Replay: Mental Health Parity…A Lucid Approach
Watch a replay of the fourth webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s Hidden Opportunities, Strategic Compliance Series, which focuses on why mental health issues, costs, and administration continue to increase despite Mental Health Parity efforts and how to effectively respond.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Jack Towarnicky, LLM, JD, MBA, CEBS, attorney, strategy and compliance consultant
Beyond basic compliance, this series addresses how to strategically leverage the No Surprises Act and Transparency in Coverage to create a competitive advantage for both the employer and employees. This session focuses on how investing in the organizational soil is “A Lucid Approach” and an example of a strategic action to build organizational resilience and mental fitness by leveraging the purpose, alignment, and health of the organization.
Mental Health Parity Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn:
- Mental Health Parity in health benefits has not reduced mental health issues
- In fact, mental health issues continue to increase despite efforts to equalize benefits
- Mere CAA compliance will increase costs and administration
- How investing in the soil is “A Lucid Approach” and an example of a strategic action to:
- Avoid what can be avoided
- Leverage the purpose, alignment, and health of the organization
- Build organizational resilience and mental fitness
- Communicate all negatives as the result of compliance
- Leverage behavioral design to achieve meaningful impact
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. To that end, our team of consultants, including actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health, pharmacy, and legal resources are available to guide you through the compliance process. Please contact us: [email protected].
Watch the Hidden Opportunities: Preserving the Harvest…Leveraging HSAs Webinar Replay below, or via Rumble.