Webinar Replay: Preserving the Harvest…Leveraging HSAs
Watch a replay of the second webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s Hidden Opportunities, Strategic Compliance Series, which focuses on Surpassing Mere Compliance and includes an example of leveraging Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) to use tax preferences to finance what can’t/shouldn’t be avoided, promote financial well-being, and make benefits more distinctive in talent attraction and retention.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Jack Towarnicky, LLM, JD, MBA, CEBS, attorney, strategy and compliance consultant
- Kelley C. Long, CPA/PFS, CFP®, accountant, financial well-being planner, coach, and consultant
Beyond basic compliance, this series addresses how to strategically leverage the No Surprises Act to create a competitive financial advantage for both the plan sponsor and plan participants. This session focuses on Surpassing Mere Compliance and includes Reference Based Pricing as an example of a strategic response to use tax preferences to “preserve the harvest” by financing tax effectively what can’t/shouldn’t be avoided with the No Surprises Act.
Leveraging HSAs Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn:
- Why the No Surprises Act is likely to be inflationary – increasing employer and employee costs
- How employees are financially fragile and aren’t prepared for out-of-pocket expenses
- Why Transparency Rules present opportunities to help employees become better consumers
- How to communicate all negatives as necessary due to compliance
- How HSA-eligible coverage with an HSA is one strategic action you can take to:
- Use tax preferences to finance what can’t/shouldn’t be avoided
- Use design levers to reduce plan and participant cost
- Create a distinctive design to attract and retain talent (self-selection)
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. To that end, our team of consultants, including actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health, pharmacy, and legal resources are available to guide you through the compliance process. Please contact us: email@example.com.
Watch the Hidden Opportunities: Preserving the Harvest… Leveraging HSAs Webinar Replay below, or via Rumble.