Webinar Replay: Effective Pruning Bears Fruit: Manager Development
Watch a replay of the fourth webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s “People Development: A Humaculture® Perspective Series” to learn how to conduct Career Planning to support manager development, and why “Effective Pruning Bears Fruit” by building manager capabilities.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Christi Green, RN, MS, PHR, strategy and people consultant
We’ve talked about how to “Effectively Prune” to activate and inspire our workplace AND workforce to further grow and develop employees. Now this webinar focuses on how to develop managers to facilitate growth instead of control, to focus on people in addition to results, and to be vision driven instead of a problem solver. This leads to growth and new directions as opposed to staying rooted in the current problems.
Career Planning: Manager Development Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn that:
- Organizations fall into the “star” employee syndrome
- Organizations don’t think from a people development perspective
- Culture of Control creates a toxic environment
- For effective manager development organizations must:
- Promote intentionally to fulfill vision, mission, values
- Effectively identify manager qualities/potential
- Develop and deploy learning and growth opportunities
- Shift from Culture of Control to Culture of Growth
- Prepare for appropriate transitions
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. Our team includes business and human relations leaders, finance experts, actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health experts, pharmacy experts, and legal resources to guide you through the strategy and compliance process. Please contact us: [email protected].
Watch the Career Planning: Effective Pruning Bears Fruit: Manager Development Webinar Replay via Rumble.