Webinar Replay: Effective Pruning Bears Fruit: Leadership Development
Watch a replay of the fifth webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s “People Development: A Humaculture® Perspective Series” to learn how to conduct Career Planning to support leadership development, and why “Effective Pruning Bears Fruit” by building leadership capabilities.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Christi Green, RN, MS, PHR, strategy and people consultant
We’ve talked about how to develop managers to lead to growth and new directions as opposed to staying rooted in the current problems. Now this webinar focuses on how to develop leaders to advance strategy, focus on people, and inspire performance. This results in leadership cultivating the organizational “soil” which leads to real, practical changes that advance the business.
Career Planning: Leadership Development Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn that:
- Leaders fail to make decisions
- Leadership vacuums create confusion and a toxic environment
- Leaders who lack a broad perspective undermine operations
- For effective leadership development organizations must:
- Understand effective leadership qualities
- Build and cultivate the right organizational “soil”
- Develop leaders who have good intuition and decision-making skills
- Ensure well-rounded leadership team with appropriate autonomy
- Nurture and develop for intended purposes
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. Our team includes business and human relations leaders, finance experts, actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health experts, pharmacy experts, and legal resources to guide you through the strategy and compliance process. Please contact us: email@example.com.
Watch the Career Planning: Effective Pruning Bears Fruit: Manager Development Webinar Replay via Rumble.