Houston Business Coalition on Health Presents Houston Smart Network
Join the Houston Business Coalition on Health for this employer-only event (consultants may come with their client) where HBCH will be outlining the concept, timeline, and benefits for participating in the Houston Smart Network. Our CEO, Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS will presenting during the meeting.
Lunch will be served!
HBCH is on the cusp of developing a Houston-based alternative to your regular health plan that provides more for less. HBCH will highlight Smart Network benefits, including better health outcomes, less cost for you and your employees, and an integrated, simple employee experience.
This interactive discussion will include:
- The urgent need for a Smart Network in Houston
- Overview of the Smart Network – a different but proven type of benefits option
- Smart Network Design Elements
- Actuarial Analysis of the Smart Network
- Local and National Provider Assessments
- How to Get Started
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, CEO, Consulting Actuary, Chief Behavioral Officer, Humaculture, Inc.
- Chris Skisak, PhD, Executive Director, HBCH
- Dan Burke, VP Corporate Benefits, Turner Industries Group, LLC
- Sue Prochazka, Benefits Consultant, HBCH
- Josh Berlin, CEO, rule of three
- Ken Janda, CEO, Wild Blue Health Solutions
- Daniel Crowe, MD, Wild Blue Health Solutions
- Juliet Breeze, MD, CEO, Next Level Medical
- Cheryl DeMars, President & CEO, The Alliance
Explain the benefits of the Houston Smart Network, understand employer interests, including willingness to support financially, and learn about new Texas legislation that will be gamechanger for employers. Interested employers can contribute to the development of the Houston Smart Network, and each dollar may be matched by two major philanthropic organizations.
Time: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (CDT)
Location: 50 Waugh Drive, Houston, 77007 (United Way of Greater Houston)
Event Link: https://houstonbch.org/smart-network-overview/