Tag: #Health Care
This webinar can now be accessed from Here.
Our Humaculture, Inc. approach to partnering with the best and brightest continues to grow and produce successes for our clients and partners alike.
As part of our continued efforts to bring to you the best resources, we want to make you aware of a free webinar on July 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM CDT.
Please register Here for the webinar.
The Consolidated Appropriations Act and the “Transparency in Coverage” regulations are potential game changers, affecting how health plans set prices for services, negotiate provider contracts and pay for out-of-network emergency care, report information and provide disclosures to participants.
These substantial new requirements will be effective for plan years beginning on or after 2022.
Steve Cyboran, Chief Behavioral Officer and Actuary, and Wes Rogers, Chief Guidance Officer, at Humaculture, Inc., will join attorneys Howard Lapin and Larry Grudzien to conduct a new free webinar reviewing the requirements for the Consolidated Appropriation Act and the “Transparency in Coverage” regulations on July 20 at 1 PM CDT.
The Webinar will be 90 minutes in length, and will cover a lot of detail and answer questions like:
Preventing Surprise Billing:
- What new requirements will be imposed to prevent surprise billing?
- What new requirements must be added to insurer and TPA contracts to meet the new transparency requirements?
- What new EOBs must be provided to participants before any scheduled care?
- What new services must be provided to a “continuing care patient”?
- What new price comparison guidance must to be provided by phone or Plan website to participants?
- What new advanced explanation of benefits must be provided to participants if requested for scheduled services?
- What new provider directories must be provided and how often must they be updated?
- What new disclosures must be made to the plan for broker, TPA and other vendor fees?
Mental Health Parity Transparency:
- What detailed comparative analysis must be provide to governmental agencies if the plan provides both medical/surgical benefits and mental health/substance abuse benefits?
- What new reporting must be made to governmental agencies on drug prices?
Transparency in Coverage:
- What information must a health plan publicly report on negotiated in-network and out-of-network amounts?
- What information must health plans provide to participants on cost sharing?
We will also provide suggested steps to comply with these new reporting and disclosure requirements.
To mitigate technical issues, we are limiting the registration for this webinar to 500.
This Webinar will include a question and answer period.
A copy of the slides will be provided for all who register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any comments or questions regarding any of the above information, please do not hesitate to contact us.