Workforce Management: How Humaculture® Informs an Effective Workforce Management Strategy
- Need to ensure compliance with ACA hours tracking, and reporting
- Multiple colleges and departments, each with unique jobs and compensation arrangements for non benefit eligible employees
- No central workforce management policy, hiring and schedules set by departments
- Develop a workforce management strategy aligned with the purpose, vision, and mission of the university
- Analyze and modify job descriptions
- Draft a central workforce management policy followed by all departments
- Draft policy for crediting hours for W-2 compensated assistantship appointments
- Improved ACA compliance
- Improved record keeping at the department level and audit preparedness
- Increase employee understanding and satisfaction with funding and job duties
- Greater departmental understanding, better communications to new employees, greater employee satisfaction, etc.
The Humaculture® philosophy leads to an intentional workforce management strategy that fully supports the organizational vision and mission.