Caroline Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, ACA
Caroline Cyboran is an actuary with over five years of experience in both insurance and consulting. She brings a passion for helping organizations design benefits to attract and retain talent that provide real value to their employees as well as finding solutions to innovate and navigate our complicated health care system. Caroline served on the hospital-vertical data warehouse team and led the story-telling and data analytics for an annual benefits survey of over 150 hospital systems used for benchmarking.
Some of her favorite projects include:
- Serving on the hospital-vertical data warehouse team for a top HR consulting firm where she used a data warehouse to analyze hospital systems’ claims to look for areas to promote better care management and increase domestic utilization.
- Leading the story-telling data analytics of an annual benefits survey of over 150 hospital systems used for benchmarking.
- Developing self-funded medical, dental, vision, LTD, and STD premium equivalent rates, budgets, and reserves.
- Improving a VBA-based plan design model for one of the largest telecommunication companies in the U.S.
- Evaluating and updating the Medicare actuarial feasibility model. This included conducting market analysis to develop expansion and consolidation recommendations for key markets for one of the largest national insurance companies.
Education and Credentials
Caroline graduated magna cum laude from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in Mathematics with an emphasis on actuarial science and a minor in Economics. She is an Associate of the Society of Actuaries, Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and an Associate of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries.