Webinar Replay: Creating the Conditions for Optimal Behavior
Watch a replay of the first webinar in Humaculture, Inc.’s “Optimal Behavior: Making Optimal Behavior the Natural Choice” to learn why organizations don’t effectively execute change and be introduced to some of the concepts that facilitate optimal behaviors to support a high-performing culture.
- Steve Cyboran, ASA, MAAA, FCA, CEBS, actuary and strategy consultant
- Wes Rogers, Humaculturist® and strategy consultant
- Colin Bullen, ASA, behavior change actuary
- Hanlie van Wyk, behavior change consultant
This is the introductory webinar in our new series on optimal behavior. We explore why people have difficulty in achieving and sustaining change, the difference between short term changes in behavior and long term change through habits, what it takes to achieve optimal behavior in a population, and how to use influence to create a high-performing culture.
Creating the Conditions for Optimal Behavior Key Takeaways
During this session, participants will learn that:
- Why people find it hard to behave optimally
- Why people behave inconsistently
- Why organizations fail to execute change effectively
- How effective organizations:
- Set the contexts to influence behavior
- Understand the powers that influence behavior
- Use influence to create a high-performing culture
We are available to support you in your strategy, design, compliance, financial, and monitoring needs. Our team includes business and human relations leaders, finance experts, actuaries, clinicians, behavioral health experts, pharmacy experts, and legal resources to guide you through the strategy and compliance process. Please contact us: [email protected].
Watch the Career Planning: Effective Pruning Bears Fruit: Manager Development Webinar Replay via Rumble.